How it works:
- All orders automatically default to hold at the brewery until you coordinate pick up, or choose to ship. (Keep reading!)
- Buy and ship one bottle at a time, or we’ll hang on to your purchased bottles and will ship only when you want (as long as your order complies with out hold policies for non-members and members)! Non-members have 90 days from the date of purchase to coordinate pick up or shipping, and members have until March of the following year. If you order hold time expires, your order will be forfeited without refund. It is up to you to track your order’s hold time.
- Ready to ship? Simply buy a shipping box for $10.00 at checkout, and we’ll ship your orders (past and new) all at once.
- Shipments are dropped once a week every Tuesday for the week prior. Shipments are made overnight, and will be delivered the Wednesday after they are shipping.
- You can build a box to make shipping most cost effective for you! Just simply purchase a shipping box (or however many you need!) when you are ready to ship all the orders being held at the brewery. Each box holds up to 12 items, so be sure to purchase the correct amount of boxes you need in order to ship all of your orders. Orders will not be split.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL MAGNUM BOTTLES PURCHASED MUST HAVE A SINGLE BOX PURCHASED PER MAGNUM BOTTLE. IF YOU HAVE 2 MAGNUMS YOU WANT SHIPPED, PURCHASE 2 SHIPPING BOXES. IF YOU HAVE 1 MAGNUM BOTTLE YOU WANT SHIPPED, PURCHASE 1 SHIPPING BOX. Magnums cost more to ship, and the boxes that are used to ship them are more costly. Additionally, Magnums will not ship with any other orders. Please purchase a shipping box outside of the one(s) required for you magnum purchases in order to ship any other order(s).
- In order to pick up your order at the brewery, please email Info@celladorales.com to coordinate pick up. A week notice is appreciated, but not required.
Find out more information here on our shipping & pick up policy.
Shop and add your product(s) to your cart!
Your orders automatically default to “hold at the brewery”, unless you purchase a shipping box. We’ll hold on to your bottles until you’re ready to pick up or ship. (90 day hold policy for non-members, March of the following year (from their membership year) for members.
Ready to ship? Add a Shipping Box to your cart BEFORE you check out if you’d like us to ship your lot.
This applies to Syndicate bottles and non-Syndicate bottles as well as merchandise.
Have over 12 bottles shipping? Be sure to purchase TWO boxes!
Check out, whether or not you have purchased shipping.