***We will be closed on Monday, May 25 in honor of Memorial Day. Any shipments scheduled between Friday, May 22 and Tuesday, May 26 at 4 PM will be shipped our on Tuesday, May 26th for delivery the following day.***
Our operations are temporarily changing in response to the situation involving COVID-19. Please find more information here on these changes.
Shipping vs Pickup
All bottle orders default to Local Pickup. If you want to ship now, please purchase the proper shipping box for your order. We have different shipping for magnum orders, 375ml/500ml/750ml orders, and merchandise only orders. Please see below for more information on each policy.
No Shipping Box? We’ll hold your orders until you 1) Pick up at the brewery during our open hours (now 7 days a week 12p-7p), or 2) Purchase a Shipping Box (now shipping Tuesday-Friday).
Please note, orders are held for 90 days from the date of purchase for non-members. Orders not shipped or picked up within 90 days will be forfeited without refund. We will hold bottles for Syndicate members through March of the following year (for 2020 members, we will hold through 3/1/2021).
How it works:
- All orders automatically default to hold at the brewery until you pick up at the brewery during our open hours, or choose to ship. (Keep reading!)
- For 375ml/500ml/750ml bottle orders, buy and ship one bottle at a time, or we’ll hang on to your purchased bottles and will ship only when you want (as long as your order complies with out hold policies for non-members and members)! Non-members have 90 days from the date of purchase to pick up or ship, and members have until March of the following year. If you order hold time expires, your order will be forfeited without refund. It is up to you to track your order’s hold time.
Ready to ship an order(s) that contains 375ml/500ml/750ml bottle(s)? Simply buy a general shipping box for $20.00 at checkout, and we’ll ship your orders (past and new) all at once. Each general shipping box can hold up to 12 items per box. Please order the appropriate amount of additional boxes if you have more than 12 items to ship. Shipment cost will increase for each case of 12 items (Example: If you combine 24 bottles into a shipment order, you will need to purchase 2 shipping boxes, which will total $40 for shipping).
If you would like to save on shipping costs, you have the option to combine orders and ship multiple orders at once. If you would like to do this, just purchase a general shipping box when you are ready to ship all orders being held at the brewery.
Please keep in mind our non-member and member hold times, as each individual order may have a different hold expiration date.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MAGNUM BOTTLES PURCHASED MUST HAVE A SINGLE MAGNUM SHIPPING BOX PURCHASED PER MAGNUM BOTTLE. IF YOU HAVE 2 MAGNUMS YOU WANT SHIPPED, PURCHASE 2 MAGNUM SHIPPING BOXES. IF YOU HAVE 1 MAGNUM BOTTLE YOU WANT SHIPPED, PURCHASE 1 MAGNUM SHIPPING BOX. Magnums cost more to ship, and the boxes that are used to ship them are more costly. Additionally, Magnums will not ship with any other orders. Please purchase a shipping box outside of the one(s) required for you magnum purchases in order to ship any other order(s).
- Shipping ONLY MERCHANDISE? Purchase our Merchandise Only Shipping Box. Each Merchandise Shipping box is $6/box for up to 12 items of merchandise (clothing/glassware). Shipping merchandise with your beer orders? Purchase a general shipping box and your merchandise items will take up (1) spot per item. Merchandise cannot be shipped in Magnum Shipping boxes.
- Shipments are dropped once a week every Tuesday for the week prior. Shipments are made overnight, and will be delivered the Wednesday after they are shipping.
- Orders will not be split.
- If you choose to pick up your order at the brewery, you can do so during any of our open hours. No email notification is due in advance, unless you have more than 6 bottles you would like to pick up. If that is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your pick up. We ask for at least 48 hours in advance if your pick up is 6 or more items.
- If you absolutely cannot pick up during our tasting room hours, please email email@example.com.
Shipping within California
Shipping is available to both members and non-members. Shipping can be made to any residential or business address in California at an additional cost. Cellador Ales is only legally allowed to ship to addresses within California, even if your state allows beer shipping. GSO will not ship to PO boxes.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MAGNUM BOTTLES PURCHASED MUST HAVE A SINGLE BOX PURCHASED PER MAGNUM BOTTLE. IF YOU HAVE 2 MAGNUMS YOU WANT SHIPPED, PURCHASE 2 SHIPPING BOXES. IF YOU HAVE 1 MAGNUM BOTTLE YOU WANT SHIPPED, PURCHASE 1 SHIPPING BOX. Magnums cost more to ship, and the boxes that are used to ship them are more costly. Additionally, Magnums will not ship with any other orders. Please purchase a shipping box outside of the one(s) required for you magnum purchases in order to ship any other order(s).
We are now offering shipping Tuesday through Friday each week. All orders placed by 4pm are guaranteed to be delivered the following day.
Shipment orders placed Thursday after 4pm through Monday at 4pm will be delivered on Tuesday.
The shipment address inputed at the time of the order if the address that the shipment will be sent to. Changing your shipment address requires GSO to get approval from Cellador Ales, and causes an additional $10 fee for re-directing your shipment. If you must change the shipment address for your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to contacting GSO for the address re-direction. Upon contacting us, you will be required to purchase an additional shipping box ($10) to cover the re-direction fee, and by doing so, we will then approve the address redirection.
A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the packing is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship beer to P.O. boxes. If purchaser is not present for adult signature, and a package is returned, purchaser will be charged a return fee (determined by cost of return shipping, restocking, and any other fees that may occur). If packages are returned to Cellador Ales, you may re-choose your form of delivery/pick-up at that time by contacting email@example.com.
All shipping and pick up policies are subject to change at any time, and will likely be altered once we can open our tasting room again.
With shipping anything, there is always a risk of your package being damaged during transit. We do not guarantee that any damaged bottles will be replaceable. However, we will offer a refund where necessary, and will always do our best to replace any damaged bottles.
Out of state?
Find our beer on Tavour