How it works:
- All orders automatically default to hold at the brewery until you coordinate pick up, or choose to ship. (Keep reading!)
- Buy and ship one bottle at a time, or we’ll hang on to your purchased bottles and will ship only when you want (as long as your order complies with out hold policies for non-members and members)! Non-members have 90 days from the date of purchase to coordinate pick up or shipping, and members have until March of the following year. If you order hold time expires, your order will be forfeited without refund. It is up to you to track your order’s hold time.
- Ready to ship? Simply buy the proper shipping box at checkout, and we’ll ship your orders (past and new) all at once.
- Shipments are dropped once a week every Tuesday for the week prior. Shipments are made overnight, and will be delivered the Wednesday after they are shipping.
- For regular bottle purchases (750ml and below) you can build a box to make shipping most cost effective for you! Just simply purchase a general shipping box (or however many you need!) when you are ready to ship all the orders being held at the brewery. Each general shipping box holds up to 12 items, so be sure to purchase the correct amount of boxes you need in order to ship all of your orders. Orders will not be split. Merchandise can be included as an item in your general shipping box if you’d like.
- For merchandise only orders that you would like shipped, please purchase the merchandise only shipping box. Merchandise is shipped for a flat rate of $6/box for up to 12 merchandise items.
- For magnums you would like shipping, please purchase a Magnum Shipping Box for each magnum you would like shipped. Magnums will not be included in general shipping boxes. It is a flat rate of $10/magnum to ship.
- In order to pick up your order at the brewery, please email [email protected] to coordinate pick up. A week notice is appreciated, but not required.
Find out more information here on our shipping & pick up policy.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
Due to the upcoming Holidays, please note the following changes with our shipping schedule.
Due to Christmas and New Years, there will only be 1 additional time to purchase shipping before the end of the year. Shipments will not go out per our normal schedule on 12/25/18 OR 1/1/19. However, we will ship any shipment orders placed between 12/17/18 at 12pm and 12/26/18 at 12pm for shipment on 12/27/18, and delivery on 12/28/18.
Please plan accordingly if you’d like your order(s) shipped before Christmas or New Years, and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Shop and add your product(s) to your cart!
Your orders automatically default to “hold at the brewery”, unless you purchase a shipping box. We’ll hold on to your bottles until you’re ready to pick up or ship. (90 day hold policy for non-members, March of the following year (from their membership year) for members.
Ready to ship? Add a the proper shipping box to your cart BEFORE you check out if you’d like us to ship your lot.
This applies to Syndicate bottles and non-Syndicate bottles as well as merchandise.
Check out, whether or not you have purchased ship