PLEASE NOTE, THE FOLLOWING CHANGES HAVE BEEN PUT INTO EFFECT REGARDING OUR PICK UP AND SHIPPING SCHEDULES DUE TO COVID-19. THESE CHANGES SUPERSEDE APPLICABLE INFORMATION BELOW THE PAGE LINE DIVISION:
All online orders still default to hold at the brewery, unless you purchase shipping. You can pick up your online orders 7 days a week at the brewery from 12-7p. If you have 6 bottles or more, please email email@example.com to request your pick up ahead of time. If you do not make a request, we will still do our best to accommodate your pick up request.
Want your online ordered delivered for free? Do you live within 20 miles of Cellador? Have you purchased $75+ in a single order? Effective 3/23, we will deliver your order of $75+ to you for free if you meet the above criteria. Select delivery at checkout, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your request. This does not apply to orders that pre-date 3/23, however, we will include older orders with the delivery as well. Shipping policies still apply (must show valid ID for 21+, etc.).
Want to ship your beer? We now ship Tuesday-Friday. The order cutoff time for each day is 12p. All orders made before 12p will be shipped the following day. Friday orders placed before 12p will be shipped Tuesday.
More information on our operational changes & response to COVID-19 can be found here.
How it works:
- All orders automatically default to hold at the brewery until you coordinate pick up, or choose to ship. (Keep reading!)
- Buy and ship one bottle at a time, or we’ll hang on to your purchased bottles and will ship only when you want (as long as your order complies with out hold policies for non-members and members)! Non-members have 90 days from the date of purchase to coordinate pick up or shipping, and members have until March of the following year. If you order hold time expires, your order will be forfeited without refund. It is up to you to track your order’s hold time.
- Ready to ship? Simply buy the proper shipping box at checkout, and we’ll ship your orders (past and new) all at once.
- Shipments are dropped once a week every Tuesday for the week prior. Shipments are made overnight, and will be delivered the Wednesday after they are shipping.
- For regular bottle purchases (750ml and below) you can build a box to make shipping most cost effective for you! Just simply purchase a general shipping box (or however many you need!) when you are ready to ship all the orders being held at the brewery. Each general shipping box holds up to 12 items, so be sure to purchase the correct amount of boxes you need in order to ship all of your orders. Orders will not be split. Merchandise can be included as an item in your general shipping box if you’d like.
- For merchandise only orders that you would like shipped, please purchase the merchandise only shipping box. Merchandise is shipped for a flat rate of $6/box for up to 12 merchandise items.
- For magnums you would like shipping, please purchase a Magnum Shipping Box for each magnum you would like shipped. Magnums will not be included in general shipping boxes. It is a flat rate of $10/magnum to ship.
- In order to pick up your order at the brewery, please email Info@celladorales.com to coordinate pick up. A week notice is appreciated, but not required.
Find out more information here on our shipping & pick up policy.
Shop and add your product(s) to your cart!
Your orders automatically default to “hold at the brewery”, unless you purchase a shipping box. We’ll hold on to your bottles until you’re ready to pick up or ship. (90 day hold policy for non-members, March of the following year (from their membership year) for members.
Ready to ship? Add a the proper shipping box to your cart BEFORE you check out if you’d like us to ship your lot.
This applies to Syndicate bottles and non-Syndicate bottles as well as merchandise.
Check out, whether or not you have purchased ship