S. Cal Sour Friends Fest
LA Beer Week 10 is just around the corner, and we are excited to be celebrating the only way we know how, a sour festival!
Join us Saturday, June 23rd for the first S. CA Sour Friends Festival, in partnership with Angel City Pit Bulls!
From 12:30p to 4:30p, you’ll have access from unlimited 2oz pours from the following breweries:
Beachwood Blendery, Homage, Dry River, Council, Dionysus, Casa Agria, Craftsman, Sour Cellars, Pure Project, Highland Park Brewery, Mikkeller, Good Beer Co, Horus Aged Ales, Bruery Terruex, LB Beer Lab, Modern Times, Resident, CA Wild Ales, Brouwerij West, Smog City, Phantom Carriage, and us!
Angel City Pit Bulls will be set up with some pups, and Oak Smoke BBQ will be available for all your food needs! Your ticket also includes a take home Cellador Ales taster glass.
Cheers, and Happy LABW10!
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET!
Some fine print (or bold print in this case):
– Tickets are open to be purchased by anyone, and you must have a ticket in order to attend.
– Must be 21+ to attend, and must show a valid form of photo ID along with your ticket in order to be admitted. No minors allowed.
– THE NAME ON THE TICKET MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE ID BEING PRESENTED. IF MULTIPLE TICKETS ARE PURCHASED IN 1 ORDER, ALL ATTENDEES MUST SHOW ID, AND ALL ATTENDEES MUST ENTER WITH THE INDIVIDUAL WHOSE NAME IS ON THE TICKET.
– Please print out the confirmation email of your ticket purchase/or show it on your mobile device at the door for entry.
– Permits are still being evaluated by the appropriate agencies for this event. In the slight possibility we are not approved, tickets will be refunded the full amount.
– NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
*No membership discount is included for event tickets.
Out of stock
Craft brewery producing unique and exceptional ales that are 100% oak barrel-fermented using high quality local and organic ingredients.