The year is almost over…
And we are throwing a party to thank our members for being a part of our 2018 Single Barrel Syndicate Membership!
2018 Members, join us on Saturday 12/15/18 from 3-8p at the tasting room to celebrate the year, get your last allocation (and any other pending orders), and drink from a badass tap list!
Here are the details:
- When: 12/15/18 We will be open during our normal tasting room hours and you are welcome to join us anytime from 12-9:30p, but the member party will be exclusively from 3-8p.
- Members can hang in the tasting room, but we will also have a heated patio set up with the exclusive member beers on tap as well.
- Food will be available fromPacific Pizza Cofrom 3-8p.
- Tickets for admission are $5 (no tax, no discounts) and include our 2018 Syndicate Glass to go home (first 150 tickets purchased). In the case that we sell more than 150, you will get our Cellador Brandy glass. In order to purchase a ticket, please login, and head to the SHOP>BEER tabwhere you will see the Admission item available. Or click hereonce logged in.
- All pours for our members will be $5 for 5oz pours (no tax, no discounts) during the member party hours – cash or card (cash will help things move quicker!)
- Each member can purchase up to (2) guest tickets. If you are purchasing guest tickets, please include the name of your guests in the Notes section of your order.
- Your last allocation for the 2018 year will be released at the party*, as well as an exciting tap list only available to members and their guests that day. Check it out:
Syndicate 2018. Rustic copper wild ale with peach wood smoked and burnt Masumoto peaches aged in bourbon and Malbec barrels. This is your final allocation.
Slide Down My Cellar Door:
Syndicate 2018. Sour blend w/ Masumoto Gold Dust Peaches
The Gutless Wonder:
Syndicate 2018. Sour blend aged twice on Boysenberries & Marrionberries
Par le Ruisseau:
Syndicate 2018. Belgian inspired wild ale w/ elderflowers
Blend 2 2018. Belgian inspired wild ale w/ Blemhiem apricots from See Canyon Fruit Ranch
Bourbon barrel aged dark sour w/ plum wood smoked Kabocha Squashes
101 Cider Collaboration. 50/50 blend of young cider and wort fermented with spontaneous cider cultures in two second use apple brandy barrels and one fresh Malbec barrel for 12 months. Bottled with champagne levels of carbonation then disgorged and corked
Bourbon barrel aged red wild ale infused with cedar and bottle conditioned with dark maple syrup from Vermont. A three tree beer; oak, cedar, & maple.
Our second second anniversary beer. Wild ale blend with Andy’s Orchard Black Tartarian Cherries.
Blend of rustic wild ales with Malbec wine grape pomace
Admission tickets will be available to purchase through 12/14/2018 at 9pm.
*While we strive to ensure all of the above is executed, all details of this event are subject to change. It is our intention to have your last member allocation ready for this event, cause, well, that’s kind of the point. BUT, there are many things that can delay the release. You will be notified ahead of time if the release is delayed for any reason.*
THIS EVENT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. THE TASTING ROOM WILL BE OPEN DURING OUR NORMAL HOURS, BUT THE MEMBER PARTY WILL BE CLOSED OFF SPECIFICALLY FOR 2018 MEMBERS & THEIR GUESTS WHO HAVE PURCHASED ADMISSION.