We couldn’t be more excited to celebrate Cellador Ales’ 4th Anniversary this weekend!
Our taproom is not yet open for you to have a beer here with us, but we’ve still got lots of great stuff planned, including a 4-Pack of anniversary beers, special anniversary glassware, a super-special tap list (available in Crowlers for the first time!), and live tastings throughout this week and weekend.
Anniversary Beer 4-Pack
This year’s anniversary beer comes as a 4-pack, in celebration of our 4th year. Each beer features one of the four different nectarine varieties grown by our friends at Masumoto Family Farm. Label artwork from Micah Ulrich. Anniversary beers and crowlers are available for pick-up starting Friday.
These beers are available as a 4-pack for $49. Limit 4
Special anniversary glassware will also be available for $5. Limit 4
Tier V Beer & Glassware Drop – Thursday, 10/15 at 9:00 AM
Member Beer & Glassware Drop – Thursday, 10/15 at 11:00 AM
Public Beer & Glassware Drop – Friday, 10/16 at 11:00 AM
Tap List of Rare & Limited Beers
For Crowler Fills
Available in 16oz Crowlers for Pre-Purchase Online:
- Le Grand Brugnon
- Alethia Ascended
Available in 32oz Crowlers in the Taproom:
- Mas 2019
- Le Con 2020
- The Spectacular Commodity ‘Lesson 1’
- Old Ludwig Van
- Brett du Rosier (Saison du Rosier conditioned with a blend of Brett strains)
Syndicate Members will have early access to purchase these beers online. All beers, including Syndicate releases, will be available to everyone this weekend only.
* Crowlers must be picked up by Sunday, 10/18
Join Us On Instagram Live
At 4PM Wednesday with Chris Quiroga of Woodshop Beer Co
At 1PM Thursday with Teo of Crowns & Hops
At 4PM Thursday with our friends at Hopped LA
At 4PM Friday with Daniel Drennon of Beer Paper LA
And more throughout the weekend!
Important Info – Read Me!
- IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON PICKING UP ORDERS ON HOLD OR MEMBER ALLOCATIONS, PLEASE GIVE US A HEADS UP AT INFO@CELLADORALES.COM!
- All anniversary beer and crowler pick-ups begin Friday.
- Member discounts apply to everything listed here.
- Proxies can be designated for pick-ups by emailing email@example.com.
- Crowlers must be picked up by Sunday, 10/18.
- We can ship your anniversary beers, but CAN NOT SHIP CROWLERS.
- Our regular bottle pick-up policy applies to anniversary beers. Members must pick up or ship all bottles by 3/31/2021. Non-members have 90 days to pick up or ship their purchases.
No tickets required. Keep an eye out for the online bottle release, and drop by for a growler fill or two!