We are turning TWO! Join us on 10/6 to celebrate!
Date: Saturday 10/6
Time: We’ll be open from 11a-9p…come whenever!
Who: You! This event is open to the public and all are welcome!
What: Just a party! Ya know.
From 11a -9, we will be slinging beers, bottles to go, and some good hangs!
NO TICKETS, NO REGISTRATION. Just bring yourself (and some cash if you want to drink!)
Here is what you need to know:
- In order to help eliminate lines, this will be a CASH ONLY day! Your first drink purchase is $10, and includes your take home glass.
- After your first, ALL pours will be $5 cash @6oz pours each.
- FIRST 250 people will get our exclusive Anniversary glassware inspired by our 2nd Anniversary beer, Tautology. The take home glass for all others will be a brandy snifter.
- TONS of beer on tap & multiple pour stations. Check it out!
- Food will be available during 2 different portions of the day –
- Kogi BBQ from 12-2:30p
- Pacific Pizza Co from 4-9p
Tautology Release & Pick Up Information
Our 2nd Anniversary beer will be pre released online through our website to our members on Monday October 1st around 12pm, and to the public on Tuesday October 2nd around 12pm.
– Members: Our member pick up/shipping policy still applies to this bottle release per usual. You can find more information here on how long we hold Member purchases.
– Non-2018 Members (this includes anyone who signed up for the 2019 year): Our 90 day hold policy DOES NOT apply to this purchase. All purchases of Tautology MUST be picked up the weekend of our Anniversary. This includes Saturday October 6th, Sunday October 7th, or Monday October 8th (hours will be released soon for Sunday and Monday).
- Some new bottles releases, including our newest blend of our oldest brand, ++Good!
- Online order pick up will be available w/mandatory 48hr notice prior to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you would like to pick up an order. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bottles available to go! Credit cards will be accepted for these purchases.
- There will be a few registers open for bottles to go & for drink ticket purchases for those who do not have cash. Please help us make this a smooth event for everyone, and try and bring cash so lines move quickly!
Some random FAQs:
– Minors are allowed, but must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
– We are pup friendly! As long as your pup is friendly!
– No outside bottles/beers are allowed at any time.
– Out of respect for our food trucks, please no outside food.
*All details are subject to change.