We’re excited to announce that the 2019 Single Barrel Syndicate Member Party is schedule for Saturday, August 31st, 2019.
What: 2019 Single Barrel Syndicate Member Party
Where: Cellador Ales 16745 Schoenborn St North Hills, CA
When: 8/31/2019 5-9:30p
-This is a ticketed event. Tickets are $55 + tax
TICKETS ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AND DID NOT RECEIVE THE PASSWORD, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
-Your ticket includes the following:
- (6) 5oz pours
- Dinner from Mariscos Jalisco (2 shrimp tacos & 2 Wild Caught Rock fish tostadas)
- A Cellador Ales glass
- A Brewer’s & Farmer’s panel discussion led by Adam Romney from PopProduce, and our Brewer, Kevin Osborne
- Masumoto Beer Floats curated by the Masumoto master himself, Chris Quiroga
- A badass time
– Each member can purchase up to 3 guest tickets each in addition to their own
– The next (2) member allocations are planned to be released at this event
– Additional pour tickets can be purchased before hand through Eventbrite, or in person at the event for Cash Only ($5/pour)
Due to the number of pick-ups we expect, and to make sure we can help everyone in a timely manner, we will only be able to fill orders that are requested 48 hours before the party. If you would like to pick up your allocations and/or online purchases at the event, please email [email protected] Thanks!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO OUR 2019 MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS. IT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
All guests must be 21+ in order to attend.