- All options require proof that purchaser/designated trustee or individual being delivered to is of age 21 or over
- Can ship within CA at an additional cost. Find out more information on our shipping policies here.
- Option to hold bottles through March of the following year (please note: all orders are automatically held at the brewery unless shipping is indicated by purchasing a shipping box). Any bottles/merchandise that is not picked up by March of the following year will be forfeited without refund. (2017 members have the option to hold their orders at the brewery through March 31, 2018, and 2018 members have the option to hold their orders at the brewery through March 1, 2019.
- To pick up your order at the brewery, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a time. A week notice is appreciated, but not required.
- Members may designate a Trustee to pick up their beers. An ID proving that the person is accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required. Name of trustee must be emailed to Syndicate@celladorales.com. Trustees must be indicated for each order unless you have designated a permanent trustee. Trustees can be changed at any time by emailing Syndicate@celladorales.com
Shipping within California
Shipping is available to both members and non-members. Shipping can be made to any residential or business address in California at an additional cost. A flat rate shipping cost of $10, which is charged when you purchase a shipping box, will be applied to all merchandise and bottle orders. Each piece of glassware and/or shirt shipped will take the place of 1 bottle in a box. If you would like to save on shipping costs, you have the option to combine orders and ship multiple orders at once. If you would like to do this, just purchase a shipping box when you are ready to ship all orders being held at the brewery. Please keep in mind our non-member and member hold times, as each individual order may have a different hold expiration date. Cellador Ales is only legally allowed to ship to addresses within California, even if your state allows beer shipping. GSO will not ship to PO boxes. Shipment cost will increase for each case of 12 items (Example: If you combine 24 bottles into a shipment order, you will need to purchase 2 shipping boxes, which will total $20 for shipping).
Shipments are processed and picked up by GSO every Tuesday for the week prior. All packages are shipped overnight, and will be delivered on the following Wednesday. The cutoff time for shipments each week is Monday by noon. Any shipments placed after Monday at noon will be included in the following weeks shipments.
A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the packing is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship beer to P.O. boxes. If purchaser is not present for adult signature, and a package is returned, purchaser will be charged a return fee (determined by cost of return shipping, restocking, and any other fees that may occur). If packages are returned to Cellador Ales, you may re-choose your form of delivery/pick-up at that time by contacting email@example.com.
We expect that no Syndicate release will be resold for any reason. All beer purchased and obtained through The Syndicate is for the purpose of consumption. Please do not resell Cellador brands outside of the Syndicate releases without obtaining a wholesale account with us. Reselling bottles without a wholesale account with Cellador Ales is illegal and can jeopardize our and your ABC license. Licensed retailers are prohibited from purchasing beer as a Syndicate member unless it is solely for personal consumption and not for resale or distribution. If a club member is found illegally reselling our beer, their membership will be canceled, and whatever allocations are left at that point will be refunded.
Cancellations/Terminations of Syndicate Membership
Cellador Ales reserves the right to cancel/terminate Syndicate Memberships for any reason. If your Syndicate membership is terminated by Cellador Ales, you will be notified through the email attached to your account and a refund based on the remaining allocations will be refunded to you. It is up to Cellador Ales’ discretion to allow or terminate any memberships at any time, and reasons may or may not be given.
Cellador Ales’ Syndicate Memberships are final sale and once purchased, members may not cancel their membership for that year.
Any benefits purchased with the Syndicate membership that are not picked up/set up to be delivered by March of the following year will be considered the property of Cellador Ales.
All shipping and pick up policies are subject to change at any time, and may be altered once our tasting room is open.
Please email us at Syndicate@CelladorAles.com for any additional info.